Episode 2: The Deal With Satan

Episode 3

ON MY WAY BACK HOME, I GOT INVOLVED IN A TERREBLE ACCIDENT, I AM CURRENTLY IN I.C.U

Continued from Episode 1.......I could not sleep with her, I was afraid, she was old and ugly. The first night I slept with her, I could not close my eyes, I wanted to sleep on the floor but she insisted I do not. I was shaking, my body was cold and shaking. She kept on telling me to relax and remove my bad imaginations about her. She put her hands around my shoulder, I nearly screamed for help but I could not, the voice would not come out. I felt something moving on the bed, something that felt like a snake, I turned my eyes and looked at her only to find out that she has totally transformed. She no longer looked like she did the last time I lied my eyes on her. I could not believe what I saw, she had transformed herself into a young beautiful woman again, this time, she was on my bed, I thought then that this is the woman I saw on that dream, the woman who asked me to marry her. She had come to be my wife, we are married now. Since from that day, I had came to terms with her existence in my life, and had also acknowledged that for every good that comes in my life, there is a person whose life will be sacrificed. Life works like that, you sacrifice something to get the other. Someday at school, we were playing on the  campus field during our break time with my friends,we were playing soccer and as we were playing I saw the picture of BabesWemali flashing in the air and she told me that she wants to eat, and I said eat. After a few seconds, one of my friends fainted after kicking the ball to the goal poles. We rushed to him and tried to wake him up, but he was already dead. It appeared to me that BabezWemali had eaten this innocent boy, but instead of feeling sorry for him and panicking, I felt a sence of excitement in me, because I knew then that good things will come running to me. And indeed they did, I got my first car that December, a all White Polo Vivo. It made me feel all type of way, I attended every party on campus and drunk all the top names of Alcohol brands. Soz'Mali was the nickname I got at campus, and I started dating very attractive girls, but I could not sleep with them because whenever I tryed to do so BabezWemali will show up and threaten to take all that she has given me. I realized that this thing of me being unable to sleep with this women who throw themselves on me is not really going to work out, so I asked Babez what is it that I have to do so that I can sleep with other women, she told me that I will have to kill them after sex. That I did.

I still remember my first victim, Lerato, Lerato was hela sexy, she was 23, tall and light in complexion. She was attracted by the beauty of my polo, we met at a party at Eskhaleleni in Katlehong, I took her to the polo, we got inside and I moved from where there was too many people to a nearer place that had not so many people moving around on the streets, it was late at night at about 9pm. I did all sorts of things to her while we were having sex in the car, I turned her upside down, doggy style, we went at the back sits of the car and got back at the front. After I was done with her, I pulled up a wine that I had mixed with the rat tax poison and offered her, she took it and drunk. I drove her back to Eskhaleleni and drooped her off. After a while, I got to my car and drove off so that I do not get linked to her death. The next morning when I got on facebook, I read that she was no longer. When I saw that this thing of people around me dying when I am there might get me into trouble, I realized that I have to set a plan, a plan that will cover me up. I had to make something that will make it hard for people to connect me  the dearth. So I drew up a plan, "I will run for SRC President and when ever I have to do a sacrifice, I will lead the students to a march and orchestrate a deadly accident to take place, killing at least 7 people, this will last me for some time, I will help struggling students with their financial crisis and run for counsel when I get back to my neighborhood. I will own taxis and buses so that I can involve them into accidents, my involvement will be had to trace if I do such", I closed the notepad, got out of my res and drove from Wits to my parents home in Katlehong east rand where i WILL SEE BabezWemali after a long period of time.

To be continued Monday


Episode 1
You see the thing is, I couldn't allow my self to die poor, no!. So I had to take the deal, the deal that will change my life for better and that of my parents. I wanted this luxury cars that I have now, I wanted this big mansion and the hottest wife I have on my bed everyday, but little do people know that she turns into a snake at night, literally, and she drains my blood. I just live with it, I am now used to this arrangements, besides, there is nothing for mahala. I call her BabesWemali, sometimes I call her BlesserWifi, but she well prefers BabesWemali, she turns into all kinds of sexy women when I call her BabesWemali, she turns to Kim Kardershian, Mini Dlamini or Beyonce when I call her with that name. I am a saint in my community, I fund the daily operation of the Love Fountain Orphanage Center, every month I give school shoes to the needy children at Reyaahana primary school and do all other good things, like giving the guys at the street corner R100 for beer. Money has made me the Good King in my community. People don't know the bad stuff I do, I kill those who know. Just yesterday, I killed my next door neighbor, I sent her to an all payed trip to carnival city and I instructed my guys to mug and kill her just after she gots of the taxi. The reason I got rid of her was because she overhead me talking to BabesWemali, BabesWemali wanted blood so I told her that I will set up ten taxis to be involved in accidents, atleast then she will get much blood to last for 2  years. So I did so, everything Mnotho wants done it gets done, no body gets into the way of Mnotho and get away with it, Ngiyayi bulala inja mina.So we have managed to kill at least 40 people, this much blood will make BabesWemali get off my back for 2 years and she will stop taking the lives of women I date outside of our marriage.

I had a dream one day, after I cried so much about my poor situation at the park. In the dream, I saw the grany who was sitting next to me at the park floating in the river, she called my Name," Mnotho Wabatho!Mnotho Wabatho, come take me and I will make you rich forever, come take me as your wife and the riches of the world will be all yours",I wondered what was this ugly granny doing in my dreams, why is she floating in the river, she kept on calling me and I went to her little by little, as I was getting nearer she changed to a beautiful young woman with a very attractive body, she made seductive moves as I got near and she kept on calling me with a soft voice. When I was near enough, she got out of the river, worked her now sexy curved body towards me, she touched my face, brushed it, and asked me if I would take her as her wife, I told her that I am only 18 and  I live with my parents in a one room house so I don't have a place to stay with her. She told me that is not something I must worry about and age is nothing but a number, she will satisfy me and change my life for the better and that is all that matters. I agreed to marry her, she smiled and kissed me. The kiss hurt so much that I woke up immediately and realized that my lips were bleeding, I sucked the blood and swallowed it. The next morning I went to school and later on I had an argument with my english teacher about the importance of starting a sentence with a capital alpahabet. The argument got heated to such an extent that my anger was provoked and I pushed her, she fall at the edge of the table and she died. That w
as my first time of killing. I did not get arrested, my classmates did not hate me, instead people started to love me in school, I started becoming happy in life and good things came my way. The same year, at school I won a maths competition and I was rewarded R50 000 and a bursary to study at Wits. In Matric, I got 6 distinctions and the Department of Education built my parents a house. I did my matrick at the age of 20, all things were well until 21, this is when a old woman came to my parents house and demanded to stay with us or else she will talk with the department of education to take back their house and we will loose everything. My parents chased her away and the next day the department of education called our house and said they want us out of the house in three months time. The woman came back later that day and my parents succumbed to her demands, the thing is, she asked to sleep with me in my bedroom.

To be continued on Thursday.